Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On the road....

Happy November and sorry for the delay of update to anyone out there actually reading this blog. Adam and I took our show on the road this week and last. Well really Adam is working and I'm along for the ride. One of the perks of not working right now, I get to travel around with my husband. I'm sure there are some women that probably enjoy the breaks they get when their husbands go away for work but I can honestly say I love when I get to spend any and all time with Adam.  Maybe that's the newlywed effect but I hope it lasts! I am so truly blessed to have married my best friend.

In our travels we got to stop in Charlotte, NC for the weekend to see our nieces and nephew Trick Or Treat. It is so cute to see the kids dressed up and all jacked up on sugar. It was pretty awesome seeing how close they all are as cousins. It reminded me of all my cousins going to Nana's house to trick or treat. Our costumes would always get ruined by having to layer on winter coats and accessories over our costumes, there was always one house that would give out full size candy bars that we would try to get there fast, the trading candy at the end of the night and who could forget my brother always having some sort of melt down about his costume or candy. All in all trick or treating was always a great family event and I hope that when Adam and I decide to make his table for two a table for three that we can continue to make it a family event with their cousins.

Today we are in eastern TN where Adam has some accounts to visit. While Adam is hard at work I am actually getting a lot done as well. I have almost completed our thank you cards, phew! We were so blessed that not only so many of our friends and family were able to come to our wedding but that that also gave us gifts. It was more than we could have wished for.

Ohhhh!!!! Our wedding photos are done!!! Family and friends that want to see just shoot me an email and I will send you the link to check them out.

Well back to writing thank you cards, I'll keep everyone posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment