Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I know it has only been 2 1/2 weeks since our wedding but I am so anticipating our wedding photos!!! We love our photographers and they have done an amazing job on our engagement shoots and the sneak peek at our wedding shots are looking stunning!  The below picture and the picture on our background are by Josh & Meg Souder of Souder Photography, they rock!!!  Anyone need a photographer, you need to call them, they do astounding work and are incredibly nice people. 
I cant wait to see more!!!


He stole my heart <3



On a different topic I have decided to dial in on my cooking skills and be the best little apartment wife I can be.  I found a great looking recipe in Southern Living for Hearty Italian Soup with Parmesan-Pepper Cornbread Biscotti and decided to give it a try.  The biscotti looked and tasted fantastic, the soup not so much.  I followed the directions to a T but it was just not very tasty, it was missing something for sure.   Adam was a great husband and ate the whole bowl of soup and just smiled. I love him for the fact that even though he didn't like it he knew how much effort and time I put into it and didn't want to make me feel bad.  I think I will stick to the Italian wedding soup, tortilla soup and chili recipes that I know are fantastic next time I have a craving for soup.  However, I think I may have stumbled upon a new favorite thing to bake, biscotti.  I cant wait to try out some more recipes, and just in time for Thanksgiving ad Christmas.  Anyone out there in this blogger-sphere have any good biscotti recipes to share, I would love to try some out.




P.S. - By 7:30pm when both of us were starving we ran 1.7 miles to Chick Fil A to have a real dinner and ran home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment