Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yeah Mon!

 As some of you may know Adam and I spent our honeymoon in Ocho Rios Jamaica.  We had an amazing time and for the most part the weather was perfect.  We did so many things, snorkel, kayak, horseback ride, rock climb, shuffle board, climb Dunns River, take a catamaran ride, ride a bobsled, zipline tour, cliff jump, ATV ride, yoga, pampering at the spa, eat, drink and tried to RELAX.  Here are some of the highlights of the trip:
Enjoying our first night in Jamaica
Yoga on the deck overlooking the Caribbean Sea

I think the water sports activities were our favorite! Paddle boarding, snorkeling, water trike & kayaking

Horseback riding in the ocean was a wonderful highlight

Canopy tour and bobsled ride at Mystic Mountain, such a blast!!

Our favorite excursion for sure!!! ATV through the mud!

Cliff jumping to wash off all the mud from the ATV tour


I think that Adam and I have gained about 8lbs combined after all the food and drinks consumed so it is back to working out and eating right for us.  Just like in college there is the 'freshman 15' there is the 'newlywed 15' and Adam and I are not going to allow ourselves to pack on those pounds.  I guess officially the honeymoon is over, but Adam and I are still on cloud 9 and are so happy to be husband and wife!  Oh I dropped off the water camera to get developed, so I cant wait to share those pictures as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment