Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 Ladies Dancing

    I love the stage, as much as I love being on it myself I love seeing amazing singers, dancers and actors on stage even more.  There is something about the sparkly costumes, the false eyelashes, the wigs, the quick changes, the stage hands and the talent that feels magical.  Last night for a Christmas surprise Adam took me to the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at the Grand Olde Opry, it was wonderful.  I am so impressed with their perfection, synchronization and stage presence, their legs that go on for miles and their wide warm smiles.  If I grew up a dancer I would for sure have dreamed of being a Rockette, heck, I am not a dancer and still dreaming of being a Rockette.  These lovely ladies have been toe tapping and high kicking since 1925, which is very impressive that still today that it is one of the most-watched live shows in the United States, with over 2 million viewers per year.  Anyone that has a chance to go out and catch this live, go see it, you wont be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment